This year has brought forth new experiences, new triumphs and mistakes, new opportunities and challenges. I have learned that it is best not to become stuck in the struggles or discouraged by failure. I was reminded that it is important to remember that everyday stresses are minor in comparison to the joy, compassion and love that surrounds us. Here are a few other reminders we were given this year:
1. Laugh as much as possible.
2. Give what you can: A smile, a listen, a hug, a hand…
3. Spend time with your people.
4. Work hard, no matter what the job.
5. Keep it local.
6. Just go for it!
7. Look for the light in what surrounds you.
8. Precious moments happen everyday.
9. Traditions are good, family or community.
From our family to yours, we wish you many blessings over this holiday season & throughout the New Year.